Sunday, April 19, 2015

"anything"

It has been a while.

I don't write much any more.  Oh, I compose things in my mind, but they never really make it to paper or computer.  The longer the hiatus, the harder it is to begin.  There was a time when I swore I would never again write a single word.  

But, there is Katherine.  Katie is my sweet, precious niece.  I have started leading a small group of women at church, and Katherine wants to join us from another city.  I invited her to explore the "anything" book with us, and told her I would post our insights.

For our first meeting this evening, I am asking all the ladies to read through Chapter 1, ending on page 11.  Warning....this book is not lighthearted and fluffy!  We will be discussing what it means to pray the prayer:

 "God, I will do anything. Anything."  (and that is just from the introduction!)

I prayed something close to those words just over three years ago.  God turned my heart and soul upside down, and continues to do so on a regular basis.  

We meet in 2 hours, so stay tuned, Katherine!  I love you!


1 comment:

Katherine Burthardt said...

Thank you Aunt MariAnn!! I love you more than words can express!! I am so excited for this study and I already LOVE the book!! :)